Throne of Eldraine Prerelease

The Royal Courts of Eldraine Request the Honor of Your Presence!

Join us September 27th-29th for the Throne of Eldraine Prerelease! Visit any Cool Stuff Games location to play with Magic’s newest set first and get FREE exclusive promotional items you can’t find anywhere else!

FREE Heavy Metal Magic Fabled Friends Pin Blind Bag!

Found only at Cool Stuff Games locations, the Fabled Friends Pin Blind Bag brings back our popular enamel pins! Each blind bag contains one of three pins at different rarities and frequencies: The Big Bad Wolf at Mythic Rare (25% Chance), The Frog Prince at Rare (35% Chance), and The Gingerbread Man at Uncommon (40% Chance)! That’s a FREE pin for each flight you enter!

You can also pick up a blind bag for $4.99 or the individual pins for $5.99-7.99 on CoolStuffInc.com the following Monday, September 30th!

In addition to receiving a limited edition Fabled Friends Pin Blind Bag, you’ll also receive the Throne of Eldraine Prerelease Kit!!

Each Prerelease Kit acts as a themed take-home deck box:

  • 6 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
  • 1 Random Foil Promo
  • 1 Spindown Life Counter
  • 1 Deckbuilding advice insert

Preregister Now!


Individual Flights

Each entry includes a FREE Heavy Metal Magic Fabled Friends Pin Blind Bag and a Throne of Eldraine Prerelease Kit!

Each event consists of four rounds of Swiss play.

Location Date/Time Entry Registration
Maitland Friday: 7:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
Sunday: 6:00pm
$30 Register Online
Waterford Lakes Friday: 3:00pm, 9:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
Sunday: 6:00pm
$30 Register Online
Jacksonville Friday: 3:00pm, 9:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
Sunday: 6:00pm
$30 Register Online
Hollywood Friday: 3:00pm, 9:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
Sunday: 6:00pm
$30 Register Online
South Orlando Friday: 3:00pm, 9:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
$30 Register Online
Tampa Friday: 3:00pm, 9:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
$30 Register Online
Miami Friday: 3:00pm, 9:00pm
Saturday: 6:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm, 6:00pm
$30 Register Online

Individual Flight Prizes *

  • 4 Wins: 9 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
  • 3 Wins: 6 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
  • 2 Wins: 4 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
  • Other results: 1 Throne of Eldraine booster pack

* Subject to availability. Prizes unable to be distributed will be awarded upon set release.


Two-Headed Giant (per team)

Each event consists of four rounds of Swiss play.

Location Date/Time Entry Registration
Maitland Sunday: 12:00pm $30 per player Register in Stores
Waterford Lakes Sunday: 12:00pm $30 per player Register in Stores
Jacksonville Sunday: 12:00pm $30 per player Register in Stores
Hollywood Sunday: 12:00pm $30 per player Register in Stores
South Orlando Sunday: 11:30am $30 per player Register in Stores
Tampa Sunday: 11:00am $30 per player Register in Stores
Miami Saturday: 12:00pm $30 per player Register in Stores

Two-Headed Giant Prizes *

  • 4 Wins: 18 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
  • 3 Wins: 12 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
  • 2 Wins: 8 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
  • Other results: 2 Throne of Eldraine booster packs

* Subject to availability. Prizes unable to be distributed will be awarded upon set release.


Join Us!

A prerelease is the perfect time to learn all the new cards and have a great time with friends and fellow players. Join us at any of our Cool Stuff Games locations for the Throne of Eldraine Prerelease, and we’ll see you there!

Preregister Now!