7/5 Magic: the Gathering Core Set 2020 3PM Prerelease

When:
07/05/2019 @ 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
2019-07-05T15:00:00-04:00
2019-07-05T21:00:00-04:00
Where:
Cool Stuff Games - Miami
12550 SW 88th St. Miami
FL 33186
Cost:
30.00
7/5 Magic: the Gathering Core Set 2020 3PM Prerelease @ Cool Stuff Games - Miami

Resonant Characters, Core Gameplay, and New Twists!

Join us July 5th-7th for the Core Set 2020 Prerelease! Visit any Cool Stuff Games location to play with Magic’s newest set first and get FREE exclusive promotional items you can’t find anywhere else!

FREE Heavy Metal Magic Pyro Pals Pin Blind Bag!

Found only at Cool Stuff Games locations, the Pyro Pals Pin Blind Bag adds something brand new to Heavy Metal Magic: Enamel Pins! Each blind bag contains one of three pins at different rarities and frequencies: Phoebe the Phoenix at Mythic Rare (25% Chance), Flint the Fire Cat at Rare (35% Chance), and Gaz the Goblin at Uncommon (40% Chance)! That’s a FREE pin for each flight you enter!

You can also pick up a blind bag for $4.99 or the individual pins for $5.99-7.99 on CoolStuffInc.com the following Monday, July 8th!

In addition to receiving a limited edition Pyro Pals Pin Blind Bag, you’ll also receive the Core Set 2020 Prerelease Kit!

Each Prerelease Kit acts as a themed take-home deck box:
6 Core Set 2020 booster packs
1 Random Foil Promo
1 Spindown Life Counter
1 Deckbuilding advice insert

TOURNAMENT FORMAT: Sealed (Prerelease)
TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE: 4 Rounds of Swiss
ENTRY FEE: $30 Per Player

Prizes:
4 Wins: 9 Core Set 2020 booster packs
3 Wins: 6 Core Set 2020 booster packs
2 Wins: 4 Core Set 2020 booster packs
Other results: 1 Core Set 2020 booster pack

Spots are limited, preregister now!
Learn more about the prerelease here: http://coolstuffgames.com/prerelease

** Learn more about Magic: The Gathering **

Official Magic Website: http://www.wizards.com/

The types of Magic Events: http://magic.wizards.com/en/events/event-types

Magic Rules and Formats: http://magic.wizards.com/en/game-info/gameplay/rules-and-formats

Learn about Planeswalker Points: http://magic.wizards.com/en/events/resources/planeswalker-points

RULES QUESTIONS: At any point in the game, a player may call a judge for assistance with a ruling or interaction. The judge will not be able to issue you any advice about the game state or what decisions you should make.

TRADING: While trading is fine, please note that buying/selling items with anyone other than Cool Stuff Games staff (or soliciting to do so elsewhere) is against both our rules and the law. Doing so may result in both the buyer and the seller being removed from the property, both being permanently banned from returning and/or the police being notified.

Cool Stuff Games also reserves the right to limit the amount of space being occupied by any one individual while trading, and does not allow the use of suitcases, handcarts, luggage carts, etc. to be used for the purpose of transporting excessive amounts of trade stock.

CODE OF CONDUCT:
All food & drink must be kept off the tables except for where signage says otherwise.
Horseplay, roughhousing, rude/disrespectful/discourteous behavior, and foul language are not permitted.
Report any lost or unattended item(s) to a Cool Stuff Games staff member.
Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

EVENT QUESTIONS & CONCERNS: Feel free to contact us through Facebook Message. We want your experience to be as enjoyable as possible, and will do our best to assist you in any way that we can.
If you have any suggestions to make this event more enjoyable, or discover an issue that was not covered, please speak to the Tournament Organizer (TO) or a sales associate in-store, and they’ll be happy to assist you.